Stretching, color changing and bouncing aren't the only things you can do with Hypercolor Thinking Putty®. Learn how to make your very own Hypercolor Animal.
1. Remove 1/5 of the Thinking Putty and reserve to sculpt the chameleon's head.
2. To make the head, roll the putty into a cone and then flatten using the lid of the tin.
3. Take 1/5 of the remaining putty and reserve for the tail.
4. Use the remaining putty and sculpt a half circle.
5. Take the lid, smooth and flatten the putt to shape the body.
6. Roll out the putty for the tail and curl the end.
7. Assemble the chameleon.
8. Pinch edges of the head, body and tail to form the orbital, parietal, and dorsal crest.
9. Safely use a hair dryer and heat the sculpture at a distance.